Take time each day to write something about your life's journey. Reflect daily on that which has meaning for you. There is always something but we often let the little miracles go unacknowledged. Capture them, cherish them and claim them as part of the wonderment of your life ~ Mary Francis Winters

Saturday 25 June 2016

FANS

I am a two-fan woman.  I have an upstairs fan and a downstairs fan. 
The upstairs fan is hideous - from Greece - a gift.
The downstairs fan is less hideous - from Spain - a gift.
Ever since the menopause my body thermostat has gone haywire.
I have hot flushes even when I am freezing cold in the depths of winter.
I never go anywhere without a fan.
I have a handbag fan too - battery operated.
This morning I put the upstairs fan down on the bed after a 'waffing' session.
I sat on it.
Now the upstairs fan is broken on the end shaft.
Not sure if I will be able to 'waff' with it any more.
Darn.
It is hideous but useful.
Now I will have to take the downstairs fan upstairs with me.
Most inconvenient.