Take time each day to write something about your life's journey. Reflect daily on that which has meaning for you. There is always something but we often let the little miracles go unacknowledged. Capture them, cherish them and claim them as part of the wonderment of your life ~ Mary Francis Winters

Saturday 3 October 2015

It Takes Two to Tango

Zviad Gogolauri (Rustavi,Georgia born 1969)...................................................."With Love, The Argentina Family~ Memories of Tango and Kugel; Mate with Knishes"- Available on Amazon.:
 
I love Tango music.
It makes the hairs at the back of my neck stand on end.
Shopping the other day  a busker was playing the Tango on his accordion.  It was all I could do to stop myself dancing as I passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.